Out-of-Zone Placement

Request for out of zone placement should be completed using the Out of Zone/Special Request Application and returned to the Assistant Superintendent of Student Services.

APPLICATION for 2017-18 Out-of-Zone Placement available now … Click Here

  • Any request submitted after June 1st st may not receive a decision until after school begins.
  • Click here for Proof of Residency form.  (updated April 2017)
  • NOTE:  These documents must be notarized by a Notary Public outside of the school division before being turned into the school division for consideration.
Link here for more details on registration.