School Board Meeting – Dec. 14
The Suffolk School Board will hold its regular monthly meeting beginning at 7 p.m. on Thursday, December 14 in the City Council Chambers, located in City Hall at 442 W. Washington St.
- There will be a 6:30 p.m. Public Input Session regarding Rezoning, which will be taped for later posting.
- At 7 p.m, there will be a Public Input Session regarding the 2018-29 budget.
- The regular session will be cablecast live on the city’s channel (Charter Channel 190).
- The 7 p.m. meeting also streams live online at http://suffolkva.granicus.com/MediaPlayer.php?publish_id=2
- The taped portion of the meeting — as well as the 7 p.m. session — will be available on the division’s YouTube channel by the following Monday.
- The agenda and board material are available the week of the meeting online at http://pesb.spsk12.net/
For more information, contact Cynthia Chavis, Clerk of the School Board, at 925-6752.