School Board to meet Thursday, May 14 at NRHS
NOTE – Meeting at Nansemond River High School
The Suffolk School Board will hold its regular monthly meeting on Thursday, April 2 in the Nansemond River High School auditorium
- A 4:30 p.m. work session on energy savings is scheduled.
- This month’s meeting will begin early – at 6 p.m. – as the board meets the honor graduates from Nansemond River High School.
- The regular meeting begins at 7 p.m.
- The meeting will be taped for rebroadcast on WSPS-Cable Channel 189 – the school division’s educational access channel — the following week and available on the SPS YouTube channel.
- The agenda and board materials is now available public online at http://pesb.spsk12.net/