School Board to meet Thursday, April 2 at King’s Fork High
NOTE – Meeting at King’s Fork High School
The Suffolk School Board will hold its regular monthly meeting on Thursday, April 2 in the King’s Fork High School auditorium
- This month’s meeting will begin early – at 6 p.m. – as the board meets the honor graduates from King’s Fork High School.
- The regular meeting begins at 7 p.m.
- The meeting will be taped for rebroadcast on WSPS-Cable Channel 189 – the school division’s educational access channel — the following week and available on the SPS YouTube channel.
- The agenda and board materials is now available public online at http://pesb.spsk12.net/
- The May 14, 2015 meeting will be held at Nansemond River High School, and the NRHS honor graduates will be recognized at 6 p.m., followed by the regular School Board meeting at 7 p.m.