School Board to meet Thursday, March 12 at Lakeland High
NOTE – Meeting at Lakeland High School
The Suffolk School Board will hold its regular monthly meeting on Thursday, March 12 in the Lakeland High School auditorium
- This month’s meeting will begin early – at 6 p.m. – as the board meets the honor graduates from Lakeland High School.
- Public Hearing on Proposed Budget – at 7 p.m., first on the 7 p.m. meeting agenda.
- The meeting will be rebroadcast on WSPS-Cable Channel 189 – the school division’s educational access channel the following week and available on the SPS YouTube channel.
- The agenda and board materials will be available to the public online at http://pesb.spsk12.net/ early in that week.
- The April 2, 2015 meeting will be held at King’s Fork High School, and KFHS honor graduates will be recognized at 6 p.m., followed by the regular School Board meeting at 7 p.m.
- The May 14, 2015 meeting will be held at Nansemond River High School, and the NRHS honor graduates will be recognized at 6 p.m., followed by the regular School Board meeting at 7 p.m.