2016 Bus Routes
Bus Routes for 2016-17 are only posted the first few months of school.
They change often and we don’t want to mislead anyone the later the year progresses.
If you have specific questions, please use this Transportation Concern Form. Click here.
Due to limited phone access, transportation staff can contacted by email.
- Keba Baldwin … firstname.lastname@example.org
- James Blow … email@example.com
- Beverly Young … firstname.lastname@example.org
Main Office: (757) 925-5572
Links removed in Nov. 2016
ELEMENTARY SCHOOL ROUTES
- Booker T. Washington Elementary
- Creekside Elementary
- Driver Elementary
- Elephant’s Fork Elementary
- Hillpoint Elementary
- Kilby Shores Elementary
- Mack Benn, Jr. Elementary
- Nansemond Parkway Elementary
- Northern Shores Elementary
- Oakland Elementary
- Pioneer Elementary
MIDDLE SCHOOL ROUTES
- Forest Glen Middle
- John F. Kennedy Middle
- John Yeates Middle
- King’s Fork Middle
HIGH SCHOOL ROUTES
- King’s Fork High
- Lakeland High
- Nansemond River High
Frequently Asked Questions about Bus Transportation
Send an Email to Transportation Department: email@example.com
What’s up with this long route number?
The Route Number is now called the RUN ID. It starts with the numeric code for your child’s school and then ends with the route number. For example, “RUN ID 50.001″ is Route 1 for Booker T. Washington Elementary School. Don’t worry … You don’t have to know a school’s code because the school name is at the top of the route list. However, if you have children at different schools, they might also have Route 1 … for example “RUN ID 370.001″ is Route 1 for John F. Kennedy Middle School.
What should I know about pick-up times?
– Pick-up times might change as students are added or deleted. Please check for any updates, which will be marked as an UPDATE beside a school’s link.
– Pick-up times listed here are approximate, but the bus should arrive up to 10 minutes before/after the time posted, especially the first week of school.
What time should I expect my child home in the afternoon?
Afternoon return times can fluctuate depending on when a bus leaves school. Some buses might not leave the school campus 15 to 30 mins after school is dismissed. Elementary especially will take more time to load to make sure students are on the right bus.