Student Records Request

Records of students who graduated or withdrew within the last five (5) years are located at your last school of attendance or high school.

Information on student records prior to that time can be obtained by contacting Glenda Langston by phone at (757) 934-6206 or through email a Monday through Friday from 8 a.m.-1 p.m. or from 2-4 p.m.

Website by SchoolMessenger Presence. © 2021 Intrado Corporation. All rights reserved.