Student Records Request

Information on student records prior to 2004 can be obtained by contacting Glenda Langston by phone at (757) 934-6206 or through email a Monday through Friday from 8 a.m.-1 p.m. or from 2-4 p.m. Records of students who graduated or withdrew after 2004 are located at your last school of attendance or high school.

Website by SchoolMessenger Presence. © 2018 West Corporation. All rights reserved.