***NEW: NSES Everyday Parent Pick Up Form***
PLEASE COMPLETE IF YOU ARE PICKING UP YOUR CHILD EACH DAY. THANK YOU!
Students are welcomed into the school building from the school bus and parent drop-off lines from 9:00-9:25AM. Students that arrive after 9:25AM must be signed in by an adult in the front office.
1. In the mornings, all vehicles will enter the parking lot with right-hand turns only from Respass Beach Road.
2. Once in the parking lot, vehicles should immediately turn right following the established traffic pattern.
3. Please have all children in the vehicle ready to exit once directed to stop. No staff members will be opening doors. If assistance is needed, please turn on your hazards, and a staff member will come over to assist.
4. Students will proceed directly to the sidewalk and into the building.
5. Exit the parking lot around the loop, exiting the school onto Respass Beach Road.Parent Pick Up at NSES
All students who are NOT riding SPS transportation will be a part of our Every Day Parent Pick-Up process. A pick-up system will be in place in the parking lot where students will be dismissed directly from the building to vehicles using a numbered ticketing system with individualized car tags. When you arrive to pick up your child, you will stay in your vehicle. Staff members will guide you to a designated area (in the center of the parking lot) where your child will be walked out to you by one of our staff members. All vehicles should be immediately put in park while waiting for students to be dismissed. Parents/Guardians are asked to have guardians, NSES Car Tag, and a pen ready for a staff member to authorize pick-up. Parents/Guardians are also asked to have on a mask when interacting with NSES staff during this process.
For more information, visit the following link HERE.