Does Your Student Have Internet Access for Remote Learning?
The Virginia Department of Education requires all school divisions to report Internet Access for Remote Learning for all students.
Please complete the Internet Access for Remote Learning Form - https://bit.ly/3QcoseA by September 18, so your student's school or students' school(s) can comply with the State's requirement to report this information. Code responses for the fields on the form are listed below:
1. Internet access at home allows for live streaming, classroom instruction, real-time interaction with teachers and classmates
2. Internet access at home is available but too slow for live streaming or real-time interaction
5. No internet connection available at home for unknown reasons
7. No internet connection at home due to cost of service
8. No internet connection at home due to service availability