Online Enrollment for Suffolk Public Schools
The Lakeland High School Guidance Office enrolls students between 9:00 am -2:00 pm Monday - Friday during the school year. Our summer enrollment hours are from 8:00 am - 4:00 pm Monday - Thursday. Please call for an appointment due to limited staffing during the summer.
Parents may obtain an enrollment packet from the Guidance Office at any time. Parents may call 757.925.5790 or come by to make an appointment.
Documents needed for registration:
* Government issued Parent ID
* Two (2) forms of residency, which may include: Current Utility Bill (Not Phone), Government Issued ID Card, Mortgage Statement or Lease. All addresses and names must match the custodian parent. Other forms of residency are accepted on a case-by-case basis.
* Student Birth Certificate
* Student Immunizations Record
* Withdrawal form from previous school (including transcript)
* Custody Papers (if applicable.)