The Virginia Department of Education requires all school divisions to report Internet Access for Remote
Learning for all students during each Student Record Collection (SRC). Code responses for this field
1. Internet access at home allows for live streaming, classroom instruction, real time interaction with teachers and classmates
2. Internet access at home is available but too slow for live streaming or real time interaction
5. No internet connection available at home for unknown reasons
7. No internet connection at home due to cost of service
8. No internet connection at home due to service availability
Please click the following link to access the survey. Internet Access for Remote Learning Form - https://bit.ly/3QcoseA.