• To withdraw students from Nansemond River High School and have sufficient records for new school enrollment, parents must:

    * Make an appointment to visit NRHS School Counseling Office to meet with a counselor and/or registrar.
    * Have a government issued ID with you.
    * Return ALL Nansemond River High School properties (ie. textbooks, uniforms, library books, etc.).
    * Settle all school financial obligations.

    Guidance Fax Number: 757-538-5430

    Tracey Goodman, Registrar
    757-923-4101 option 1