Home Access Center
- Click here for your Home Access Center account.
During registration, your child’s school will create a Home Access Center (HAC) account for you. It might take up to 72 hours to activate.
- Easiest Way to Email Your Child’s Teachers: Once you are in your HAC account, clicking on the teacher’s name provides a hyperlink to start a direct-connect email. Some might need to right click on the hyperlink to copy the address, open their email service, and then paste it into a new email address.
- If you are having technical difficulties, your child’s school should be able to help you.
- If HAC has locked you out, the system will not allow access until the next day after its daily automatic refresh. After the next day, your child’s school can help you reset your password.
- If you need to connect more than one child to the same account, your child’s school can assist you.