Parent Resource Center - Special Education
Vivian Evett, Parent Resource Center Liaison
Phone: (757) 925-5785
Fax: (757) 925-5558
Location: Booker T. Washington Elementary School, Room 305, 204 Walnut Street, Suffolk, VA 23434
Regular Office Hours: 1:00 p.m. - 5:00 p.m. / Monday - Friday
Please note that appointments are encouraged to ensure the privacy of all visitors. If you would like more information or to set up an appointment, please call (757) 925-5785 or email email@example.com.
The Parent Resource Center, funded by Special Education, is committed to providing assistance to parents, educators, students, grandparents, relatives and community members. Together, we help our children and young people develop and live full, productive, independent lives to their maximum extent possible.
- Private Consultations with Families
- Resources on the Special Education Process and Disabilities
- Supportive Services for parents/ guardians, students, and Educators
- Special Education Resource Books and Videos
- Parent Educational Workshops and Training
- Promoting Cooperative Relationships Between School, Home, and the Community
- Newsletters/Flyers on Disability-Related Resources and Information
Special Education Parent Resource Center Documents:
View our Special Education Parent Resource Center Brochure here.
View our Parent Resource Library to find available resources.
View our current Special Education Parent Resource Center Newsletter here.
Special Education PRC Contact List:
To receive timely information on upcoming special education-related events, please join Special Education Parent Resource Center Contact List them by filling out the form, calling (757) 925-5785, or emailing VivianEvett@spsk12.net.
Disability Resources Virtual Fair:
Visit the Disability Resources Virtual Fair by clicking on this link or by typing
https://spsk12.instructure.com/courses/17958 in your web browser.